Blood Disorders Community
blood pressure
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood pressure

i am 26 year old and have a high blood pressure since a week and from past 4 days somtimes in a day i also feel pain in my head on the left hand side. the high bp problem started, when i joined gym, i took tenolol 25mg to control my bp and i was fine afterwards. But now again the high bp problem has started after a month and when i did a little work today i am feeling in my brain like,i shall sleep now and feeling uncomfortable.
Blank
1701266_tn?1311292871
Hi,

You might be having stress related hypertension. Stress can lead to increase in BP. You need to eat and drink sensibly, stop smoking in case you do, do non-competitive exercises like aerobics, and get enough rest. You need to reduce the causes of stress. Visit your doctor for your complete evaluation.

Wish you good health.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1701266_tn?1311292871
Hi,

You might be having stress related hypertension. Stress can lead to increase in BP. You need to eat and drink sensibly, stop smoking in case you do, do non-competitive exercises like aerobics, and get enough rest. You need to reduce the causes of stress. Visit your doctor for your complete evaluation.

Wish you good health.
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Young men under the age of 35 years are very less likely to have high blood pressure. If hypertension happens in young, then a secondary cause of hypertension should always be suspected like renal artery stenosis. Try to limit salt intake, sugars, caffeine and alcohol and eat a healthy diet consisting more of fruits and vegetables. You should respond to weight management and other lifestyle changes but if the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a physician.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...