4 Months Fever, Fatigue & Blood in Urine
I initially went to the Dr in January due to extreme exhaustion, a low grade fever for two weeks and very intense joint pain, intermittent headache for 2 weeks and thinking I observed a change in my urine color but no pain for a UTI. Having no insurance,the Dr did a urine test and found microscopic hematuria (he said it was a 10 & they get concerned when level is 5 or above). He also said that I had no signs of infection and confirmed a fever in the office. Blood work for inflammation was normal, no sign of infection, liver profile normal and basic thyroid levels normal.  4 weeks later, blood still noted in urine and no change in fevers brought on a CT scan of abdomen out of pocket payment. It turned out normal. It's now been 4 months.i sometimes have a near normal tempi the morning,but it will rise 2 degrees by evening if I have done more than rest for the day. Their recommendation is a urologist for the blood issue right now,but no idea for the fevers, fatigue, headaches every now and then, bone pain that can waken me put of sleep sometimes, and so on. My SED rate was normal, though I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 14 yrs ago. I'm a health nut...organic foods, and working with a homeopath Dr friend. I am stuck due to a lack of insurance and Drs very backed up in our office. Any help would be so appreciated.
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your condition. Evening rise in temperature is generally due to anemia, diabetes, hypothyroid states, overwork, stress and fatigue. It is also seen in diseases like tuberculosis. Since ESR is normal, tuberculosis is ruled out. Thyroid issues are also ruled out in your case. So, I guess anemia and diabetes needs to be ruled out immediately. Both can cause body aches, joint pains, headaches, fever etc.
Blood in urine can be due to UTI (ruled out in your case), kidney stone (canbe missed on CT if stone is small, vaginal and cervical infections (in females), prostatits (in males), affection of kidney as in diabetes and hypertension. Hope you can discuss this with your treating doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.