Bruise won't go away
I have a dark blue/gray/brown bruise on the top of my left thigh, it has been there for two and a half months. Usually my bruises heal at longest four weeks. It barely hurts at all but has been darkening since I got it (it started out light purple/blue then became a sickly yellow/green and now this). I got the bruise from hitting a pointed table corner. It is a little bigger then and inch long and 3/4 inch wide.

I was anemic five years ago and last month's blood test did not show a low iron count.
The blood under the skin which causes the discoloration of bruising should be totally reabsorbed by the body in three weeks or less.

In your case, as the symptoms are persisting for more than 2 months, so it may be due to formation of hematoma because of blood trapped in tissues. This blood may need to be drained. Less commonly, it may develop calcium deposits at the injury site in a process called heterotopic ossification. This is more serious.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

My sister has bruises that are like gray and it was ther a day and we dont know if it will heal and it's on her arm close to her shoulder and sometimes it hurts but other times it doesn't what should we do
I have old brown areas on my legs, left from bruises that have been there for several months, they do not appear to be going away. What should I do?