Fatigue
I am 42 year old female and suffering from terrible fatigue.  My labs show normal ranges my hemoglobin is 13.4 and my MCV is 94.9.  I just knew I would be suffering from anemia.  So I am shocked that my numbers are in normal ranges.  My nails are very brittle and splitting apart, huge bruises or no reason and then the fatigue.  Any suggestions on other labs I should request?  I am so upset and desperate for answers.  Just feel terrible and don't have any energy for my children.  
Hello, I wanted to email you that I' am anemia I have been since I have been a kid. there is not much you can do sorry to tell you this. You can take vitiam b over the counter will help you or if you can get your dr to give you vitiam b shot that would really help. Hope you feel better as well as me.  
So sorry to hear about the fatigue. How long has it been? Has it become chronic?

If it were me I'd be looking at these issues and lab tests first:
- dietary issues (intolerance to gluten, casein, etc...)
- iron/hemochromatosis (serum iron, TIBC, UIBC, transferrin saturation %, ferritin)
- thyroid/hypothyroidism (free t3, free t4, reverse T3, thyroid peroxidase antibodies, thyroglobulin antibodies)
- adrenal function (saliva cortisol, DHEA)
- nutrient deficiency, especially B12 and folate (Metametrix Organix)

Take care