Fluctuating lymphocytes

I would like to know please if it is normal to have Lymphocytes count to vary within a month and a half from high to low but still being in the normal range.  over the last month and a half I had the following count:

41% than 22% than 30% than today 20,8%

Thank you very much
anyone please
you should do this kind of tests every 3 months to see if there's a real change. within a month there can be too many fluctuations for different reasons...
thx for ur input
Hi!
If your count remains within the reference then there is no real cause of worry. There can be some fluctuation from test to test. However, if the WBC become too high or too low or you have signs of inflammation (pain, swelling, loose stools etc) or of weakness then you need to re-test. Also values will differ depending on your hydration or dehydration level. If you have other symptoms then please ask your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.