Blood Disorders Community
Help with bloodtest

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Help with bloodtest

On a CBC what does a GR% of 80.5 (H), LY% 11.8 (L), GR#8.5 (H) and MO# 0.7 (H) with normal WBC 10.5 mean?  All other values were in the normal range
Not sure what you are asking specifically. I'm not a doctor, just have done a lot of research. A CBC is a complete blood count.

Gr% stands for granulocytes and the (H) means they are elevated.
Gr# stands for absoulute count of granulocytes and the (H) means they are elevated.
These are the same thing, just two different ways of calculating them.

Granulocytes are also called Neutrophils, which are a type of white blood cells or WBC.

LY% stands for lymphocytes and the (L) means yours are decreased.  These are also another type of white blood cell.

MO# stands for monocytes and the (H) means they are elevated.
These are also another type of white blood cell.

I can't tell you what those levels mean for you. You can find a lot of information is you research each one individually to get a better idea of what it might mean for you.