Blood Disorders Community
Immune System/ Sepsis

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Immune System/ Sepsis

Once a person has sepsis is she more sucseptable (ms) to get it again with a pneumonia?
Hi!
If you are susceptible to infection and sepsis, then yes, you can get it again. Also, pneumonia can recur. Pneumonia if not treated in time can cause sepsis too. Also, sepsis can result in pneumonia. Take care!
  I am happy to say although I did have a couple of days of a bug I haven't had anything end up in my chest this year! Happy Happy!
Hello Dr. Kokil,

This is regarding Sepsis... Recently I had taken ECG @Hospital. They reuse Electrodes... Is there any possiblity of Sepsis, due to reuse of Electrodes.. Since I had few Cystic acne on my chest..Is any injury caused to Acne by reused Electrodes... I ma freaking out....

Please clarify and help me..