Blood Disorders Community
Petechiae?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Petechiae?

long story short, ive had these red spots from sept 11- til now. They literally all went away for a few days recently and now my friends are back- ive had blood drawn 3 times and all my docs say this is nothing. im worried though, and everyone thinks im just being crazy at this point because ive gotten a clean bill of health and my blood work was normal. The dots don't blanch and if i scratch i dont get blood but they do disappear. They do look like blood to me but doctors have said they it isnt petechiae i just dont think they are right - right now they are mostly on my leg i have 3 on my stomach, sometimes my arms but rarely, anyone have ideas????????