Blood Disorders Community
Please, help me!!

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Please, help me!!

Hello! the doctor told me that I have cryoglobulinemic vasculitis with my left arm won't bend out with tingling and constant pain in my left hand and my right hand on my index finger was black and now it's purple with bad pain in it. Please, HELP ME with my pain. Please. it get's worse of the night. HELP!!!!!
Hi!
Usually, Cryoglobulinemic vasculitis occurs due to Hepatitis C virus and antiviral therapy helps treat it. Along with it steroids are often prescribed. However, this is usually a systemic disease affecting many areas. If it is localized to only one limb, other causes too should be looked into such as a pinched blood vessel. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.