Problem with timgling on my top lip..
My dr.put me on coreg 3.125mg three days ageo.  I am really weak no energy and today my top lip started getting tingly then go away for ten minutes theen it does it again. can you please tell me if this is related to the coreg?  I am 47 years old and  hav ehad a heart attack a year ago.  the dr saysmy heart is weaker than it should be and I have one side that my artery is too narrow for blood flow he said 15% of the nation is born with this way.  Please explain this to me and what can be goin on with my lip.
Hi!
A tingling sensation localized to the lips is unlikely to be due to coreg. Tingling could be due to allergy, vitamin B 12 deficiency, iron deficiency etc. Dry lips can also cause tingling, so drink water and see. It can also be due to electrolyte imbalance. However, since the symptom started after taking this drug, please inform your treating doctor immediately. Take care!