Blood Disorders Community
Problem with timgling on my top lip..
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Problem with timgling on my top lip..

My dr.put me on coreg 3.125mg three days ageo.  I am really weak no energy and today my top lip started getting tingly then go away for ten minutes theen it does it again. can you please tell me if this is related to the coreg?  I am 47 years old and  hav ehad a heart attack a year ago.  the dr saysmy heart is weaker than it should be and I have one side that my artery is too narrow for blood flow he said 15% of the nation is born with this way.  Please explain this to me and what can be goin on with my lip.
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
A tingling sensation localized to the lips is unlikely to be due to coreg. Tingling could be due to allergy, vitamin B 12 deficiency, iron deficiency etc. Dry lips can also cause tingling, so drink water and see. It can also be due to electrolyte imbalance. However, since the symptom started after taking this drug, please inform your treating doctor immediately. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...