Reagarding Head
Hi my name is Lukoz . I feel almost all days when i travel or when i sit down that some thing like air bubles in a very less quantity is moving up from my behind neck to to my head . No this not a physicological problem . I do feel this if i tilt my head stil it moves up . Its this minute noise like buble going through a small narrow path not in too much quantity nor is it in huge pressure . Its just last for maximum 5sec or so . I used to have this head ace and when i cinsulted with the doc he told me its migranne ? but i seriously dought it bc i didnt check my sight . Please advise . Thank you
Hi!
There is a chance that you have compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can cause air bubble like feel and headaches.  This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, herniated disc, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A MRI of the cervical spine and nerve conduction studies may be required. Please consult a neurologist. The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to physiotherapy to traction, cervical collars or even surgery. Alternatively you can visit a chiropractor or a physical therapist and learn some exercises which you can do to relieve the compression, but consulting a neurologist is a must. Take care!
Hi Dr Kokil , i think you might be correct as i have some problem with my disc L5 (disc bulge) now these headaches make sense . So you think i that i dont have migrane rite . ?

.
Dr do you think that i at risk of something . Can you avise me the risk involed in this ??