Blood Disorders Community
Recent history Of Blood clots

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Recent history Of Blood clots

I hve been having serious pain in both my legs but its worse in my left leg. sharp pain , stiffness, diffuculty in walking. , I have had at least 5 blood clotting eposiodes in the last 5 yrs. Should i be worried that this is another blood clot this time in my legs?
Hi!
If you have a history of blood clot then yes, deep vein thrombosis of legs is a possibility. You need an urgent dopplar scan of the leg vessels and a PT/INR test. Please consult your specialist immediately or go to the ER. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.