Unexplained bruises
I have been experiencing bruises all over my thighs. They start off as an inflamed, raised, hot to the touch wheel. They also itch like crazy, almost like hives. I do not scratch them for fear of spreading them and infection. As they fade, they turn into dark, ugly bruises. I have seen my doctor, but both times I was told I was probably just hitting something outside my knowledge. I know this isn't true. Is this something to worry about? I have also been experiencing moderate joint pain as well as unexplained muscle twitching. Thank you for any insight.
Hi!
Itchy localized rash can be due to allergic dermatitis, eczema, scabies, contact dermatitis, shingles, psoriasis, fungal infection like or Tinea. Since you have joint pains and the rash comes and then fades away, psoriasis is a possibility. However, you need to consult a skin specialist for confirmed diagnosis. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.