What is Blood Donation?
Can anybody tell what exactly is blood donation? have you donate to any blood company, or any people?
Blood donation is a procedure when a person voluntarily has blood drawn and used for transfusions or made into medications. It is donated for various purposes and is divided into various categories on this basis. Allogenic donation is when a donor gives blood for storage at a blood bank for transfusion to an unknown recipient. A directed donation is when a person, often a family member, donates blood for transfusion to a specific individual.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.