Blood Disorders Community
bleeding from vagina when passing a stool

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

why do i bleed from my vagina when i pass a stool
When you pass stools there is increased abdominal pressure. This may put pressure on the vagina which is lying anterior to the sigmoid colon and rectum and if there is a small fragile growth inside the uterus/ cervix or vagina it may cause bleeding from the vagina. This fragile growth may be due to a polyp or a benign or malignant growth of these reproductive structures.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.