Blood Disorders Community
bleeding when having sex
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bleeding when having sex

bleeding
everytime i have sex i bleed
the first time i started bleeding was back in 2009  i went to gyn she told me she dont know a few months after i stopped having sex until feb. 2012 is when i had sex for the first time in two years it was so much blood i was so imbarrassed two weeks later i tryed again a little blood .three months later i had sex again and i have been bleeding to this present day
thank you
oldnavy703
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
You have the right concern because it is not normal to bleed after sex. The various causes for vaginal bleeding after or during sex are injury and friction, STDs like Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and trichomoniasis, cervical polyps, yeast infections, non specific vaginitis, endometriosis, cervical dysplasia which is a precancerous condition, uterine polyps, uterine fibroids and cervicitis (inflammation of cervix). None of them are conditions that should be ignored. Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please discuss these possibilities with your gynecologist once and get the required tests like internal examination, PAP smear, vaginal swab test for STD, and ultrasound. Please try and see another gynecologist and discuss these possibilities with her. Take care!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...