blood and Vascular could it be?
what can be the cause of me suffering from pain from my shoulder blade to my neck following under my arm pit to my fore arm down to my wrist ending to the tip of my fingers? The pain feels like a tired yet burning sensation. After a while my veins start to become visible and darken blue thru my skin. to get a sense of pain relieve it is a must that i continue to pop my joints it is then when i feel relieved but will come back again
This pain is neurological and can be due to brachial neuritis, cervical spondolysis or thoracic outlet syndrome. Brachial Neuritis”, or “Brachial Neuralgia”, is due to the involvement of the group of nerves exiting from the spinal vertebrae, called the “Brachial Plexus”. Minor injuries to the brachial plexus often resolve on their own within a few weeks, but some injuries can be so severe that they require surgical repair. Please get a MRI spine and nerve conduction velocity test done from a neurologist and get this possibility ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.