blood and vascular
have lyden factor five, take coumadin times 15-16 years have chronic headaches not releaved by imitrex any longer. Need suggestion for new treatmet
Hi!
Since you have Leiden factor V, it is important to rule out atherosclerosis of blood vessels in the brain. Also, high blood pressure should be ruled out.
It is difficult to diagnose the cause of headaches on net. Sinusitis, refractive errors of the eye, migraine, cluster headaches, brain tumors and aneurysms, high blood pressure, tension headaches, temporal arteritis, pinched cervical spinal nerve, TMJ, poor or disturbed sleep etc are several causes of headaches. Dental pain and ear ache due to infection or impacted wax can cause similar symptoms. Needless to say, a persisting headache should be investigated.  Please consult a headache and migraine specialist to rule out these causes one by one. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.

Hello!
I just got a note from a lab test that may WBC is: 12.7
I am afraid so much...that i have leukemia.......please help.
Eritrocites were normal, ecxept MCHC was a little above(very very very small amount above)....I had a virosis a few days after the test.
I AM SO SCARED
Im 15, male, healthy, dont smoke with severe severe anxiety. Im 5ft 8. My grandmother had to much leukocytes i think...but no ilness.