Blood Disorders Community
blood pressure

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

blood pressure

I have been taking 12.5 of hydroclorithizide & 50mg of mertopolo for 3 mos.  My blood pressure was great until about 2 weeks ago, now I'm getting high again 154/94 today.  whats up
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
At times the blood pressure can rise without a cause. It can also be anxiety and stress driven. Also at times people become used to the medication and fail to respond to it. So a change in dose, timing or the medication itself is at times needed.
Keep a record of your blood pressure for a week. If it is persistently high, consult a doctor. Also exercise and diet management, and a good control on weight will help.
Take care!