Blood Disorders Community
bob mulligan

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

bob mulligan

can a blow to my eye cause blood in my mouth?
There is no connection between the vessels of eye and mouth. So a direct blow to the eye will not cause bleeding form mouth. However if there is any injury to the infraorbital structures when a blow on the eye is there then it can cause bleeding from the infraorbital structures and hence blood from mouth.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.