Blood Disorders Community
emergency question relating upper body

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

emergency question relating upper body

what does it mean if you discovering minor pain in upper left arm between shoulder and elbow but your chest nor back is not hurting? Am I having a stroke or heart attack?
The classic pain of any cardiac disease is a chest pain and the pain that you are describing is more likely due to a muscular pain. However sometimes there is less of chest pain and more of under arm, arm and jaw pain in cardiac causes and hence in such cases it is mandatory to get an EKG done. Also apply warm compresses and take some anti inflammatory pain killers like Ibuprofen after consulting your doctor for the muscular pain.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. Treatment can be started only when the diagnosis is confirmed. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.