Blood Disorders Community
heart and vascular

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

heart and vascular

I am a male 52 years old and I have high blood pressure. I been having discomfort on the sign of my neck and my throat fills dry. I have enlarge heart muscles
Hi!
Since you have hypertrophy or enlargement of heart muscles, you should consult your doctor regarding the discomfort and dry throat. Other than a heart related problem, this can be due to gastric reflux. Take Omeprazole empty stomach in morning and an antacid gel at bedtime. Refrain from smoking, alcohol, fuzzy drinks and spicy food. See if this helps you. However, please consult your cardiologist immediately too. Take care!