low white blood count with low hematocrit
is testosterone treatment associated with low white bolood count
Hi!
Yes, testosterone can lower your white blood cell count. If there is increased infection and the body cannot fight it, the WBC start going down as the pathogen start engulfing them. However, if there is no fever, it is not due to infection.  Chemotherapy, and radiation therapy are the other causes. Other common causes of low WBC are flu, lupus, Hodgkin's lymphoma, some types of cancer, typhoid, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue, enlarged spleen or hyper-spleenism, and folate deficiency. Please discuss with his treating doctor to run tests to find the cause. If all these are ruled out, then it can be bone-marrow suppression.
Low hematocrit is due to anemia, malnutrition, destruction of red cells by spleen, bone marrow failure, and blood loss as in stomach ulcers and irritable bowel disease or in kidney stones. Leukemia, multiple myeloma and rheumatoid arthritis are the other problems with low hematocrit.

Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!