my period wont stop
hi i am 22 and i started having a period when i was 13 and i have gone from having one period a year and then went on birthcontrole to regulate it and it did but i had to recently stop taking it bc i cant afford it anyways i stopped taking it around dec. and then started getting these dizzy spells and my period lasts for months at a time i finally saved enough money to go to the dr and they couldnt figure out the reason for my dizzy spells and i didnt have enough time to ask about my period and am halfway there to afford another dr visit but im freakin out about my period bc its been goin on for 3months now with two days where it has stoped and then continued back on but to spotting and then to heavy back to spotting what do i do what is wrong with me!
my period goes from spotting to when i would regularly have my period really heavy im scared and dont know what to do any advice?