Blood Disorders Community
need to what could be wrong with me
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need to what could be wrong with me

ive got high wcc and i keep getting headaches hot sweats feeling tiered all the time got lumps on my arms and legs what could this be ive had 2 blood test done now and it keeping saying my wcc is high
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
Elevated WBC or leukocytosis may be caused by several conditions including bacterial infection, inflammation, leukemia, lymphoma, trauma, use of certain drugs (steroids, antiseizure medications), myeloproliferative disorders of the bone marrow (chronic myelogenous leukemia, polycythemia vera, myelofibrosis, essential thrombocythemia), inflammatory bowel disorders (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis), burns or stress (physical or emotional).  Depending on your symptoms further evaluation will be required.
If the lumps are in groin and armpit, then causes of generalized lymph node swelling will need to be looked into. Swollen lymph nodes across multiple areas or generalized lymphadenopathy can be due to viral infections such as mono or EBV or cytomegalovirus or due to bacterial infections like TB.  HIV or AIDS, leukemia, lymphomas and other cancers can also be a cause. This could also be due to inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP to run tests and examination to clinch a diagnosis.
Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank