noses
why am i getting a bloody watery dripping nose ?
Bleeding from the nose is called epistaxis. It can be due to drying of the nose, picking of nose, blowing it too hard, trauma to nose while playing, allergies and sometimes bleeding disorders. Sometimes liver disorders, sinus and nasopharyngeal abnormalities or serious causes like bleeding disorders and leukmias can also cause epistaxis.

Whenever nose bleeds occur, apply direct pressure by squeezing the nostrils together for 5-20 mintutes. Keep the head elevated but not hyperextended so that blood does not spill in the pharynx. Also use a humidifier at home as epistaxis is sometimes caused by dryness in the home. If still bleeding occurs, then it is better to consult an ENT specialist so that saline nasal spraying and packing can be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.