Blood Disorders Community
pluged stent

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

pluged stent

i have stent jn my foot two years ago  now my foot turns dark and have hard pains all around my foot is there is any hopefor me ..thanks
Hi!
If the foot is turning hard and black and there is pain even after stent, then probably the stent is not working. You will need vascular surgery to bypass the thrombosed artery so that circulation can be re-established. You need to contact your vascular surgeon immediately before any lasting damage occurs. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.