recurring redness in the left eye corner
51, 111lb, 5.5, female, not taking any medicine, have no allergies,no trauma. High cholesterol and bilirubin of unknown cause. I have recurring redness (for more than 6 months) -broken vessels in the left eye. Sometime I have it after a moderate strain, such as an exercise. When the eye gets bloody I do feel some sort of sensation behind it, but it is not a pain. I can't really describe it, just a different from normal sensation.  Vision is not affected.
Hi!
What you have is probably a subconjunctival hemorrhage or bleeding under the white of your eye. This usually occurs after powerful coughing, sneezing or after lifting unaccustomed heavy weight or after a strong projectile vomiting. High blood pressure can also be a cause. It can also be due to an eye infection or due to rubbing the eye. Since you probably do not have other conditions please get your blood pressure checked. Also, please do not strain yourself by exercising or lifting weights etc unless this heals completely. Thereafter slowly increase your level of exercise. Usually this is a self limiting condition and needs no other treatment. However, please consult your eye specialist regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.