Blood Disorders Community
straining to go poop

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

straining to go poop

when I tried to go poop I had to strain to go and now I can feel my heat beat and it seems to be up to my throat. What could I of done to myself for doing that? I am worried I might of caused of a aneurysm for straining to hard.
Hi!

By straining so hard at stool, you probably started a vaso-vagal reflex which was probably responsible for your symptoms. Other than this it could also be that you had severe acidity and gastric reflux.
I suggest you take antacids and probiotics for some days and see if it helps. Eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids (not alcohol) as this will help avoid constipation. Take care!