Blood Disorders Community
venous thrombisis or what?????
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

venous thrombisis or what?????

please help me doctor..i am illusoned what has happened to me???i have pains in leg below patela and on my arms..it feels like production of lactic acid....as i read on other sites,it may be deep venous thrombosis...the thing is i have had ipill twice so i am really afraid....somebody please help me pls...if i go to hospital with my parents then they will know about the pills so help me please....is it really thrombosis???can't i help me with anything others.plsssss help me and reply fast
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
Yes, leg and arm pains can be due to deep vein thrombosis, but this can be due to several other causes as well. Unexplained aches and pains coming on and off could also be due to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, H pylori infection, anemia, liver disorders, diabetes, hypothyroidism, Vit B12 or Vit D deficiency and due to calcium or magnesium deficiency. It can also be due to sleep related disorders. In women it can be due to hormonal disturbances related to PCOD.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!
Blank
thank you doctor but i would like to mention that i cannot have examinations otherwise my parents will know about hte pills i had taken so please help me...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank