Blood Disorders Community
why am i bleeding and feeling faint

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

why am i bleeding and feeling faint

Ok so this pass two week I thought I was pregnant I had all the symptoms, but never took the test so about three days ago I was lightly spotting with very small blood clots. I asked my mother was that normal she thought I was bound to be pregnant . So on the fourth of november the bleeding came down thicker and darker I was concerned a few hours later my underwear was soak and there was the pinkish brownish tissue looking thing stuck to my underwear . Well I just thought my period came down so I threw on a pad. That night the pain in my cervix wouldn't let me sleep the next day I was still in pain soaking threw each pad. Last night I couldn't even get out of bed the pain is really bad I'm avoiding to go to the hospital I don't the doctors to just say hey its cramps and just give me mortin. Last I took a midol and an hour later I was still in pain curled up crying until I fell asleep crying. Woke up this morning and felt as if I was going to pass out I'm still bleeding a lot and the pain is still there. What could it be ? What should I do? Some one help please
Hi! Please consult your gynecologist immediately. You appear to be having a miscarriage. Since the pain is so severe, an ectopic pregnancy will have to be ruled out. Other possibilities are ovarian cysts that have burst or got twisted.  It can also be a colic due to kidney stone.
Please consult your gynecologist regarding this. Take care!