Aa
A
A
Close
1875160 tn?1330613262
why am i bleeding and feeling faint
Ok so this pass two week I thought I was pregnant I had all the symptoms, but never took the test so about three days ago I was lightly spotting with very small blood clots. I asked my mother was that normal she thought I was bound to be pregnant . So on the fourth of november the bleeding came down thicker and darker I was concerned a few hours later my underwear was soak and there was the pinkish brownish tissue looking thing stuck to my underwear . Well I just thought my period came down so I threw on a pad. That night the pain in my cervix wouldn't let me sleep the next day I was still in pain soaking threw each pad. Last night I couldn't even get out of bed the pain is really bad I'm avoiding to go to the hospital I don't the doctors to just say hey its cramps and just give me mortin. Last I took a midol and an hour later I was still in pain curled up crying until I fell asleep crying. Woke up this morning and felt as if I was going to pass out I'm still bleeding a lot and the pain is still there. What could it be ? What should I do? Some one help please
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
351246 tn?1379685732
Hi! Please consult your gynecologist immediately. You appear to be having a miscarriage. Since the pain is so severe, an ectopic pregnancy will have to be ruled out. Other possibilities are ovarian cysts that have burst or got twisted.  It can also be a colic due to kidney stone.
Please consult your gynecologist regarding this. Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources