Bone Cancer Community
Aching Bones... in perticular the area between breasts.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Aching Bones... in perticular the area between breasts.

Im looking for advice i dont know if im infact posting in the right section but i need some sort of help / advice.

For a few months now ive been experiencing very bad headaches which the dr is saying migrains... i was getting vision issues, water type feeling, pulsating feeling etc...

recently the headaches are subsiding as i was getting them every single day.

For the last few days ive now been getting aching bones and very painful aching feeling between my breasts... this is effecting my sleep and again making me feel upset and in alot of pain with it every so often.

Its not due to work related issue as im a housewife, i have 2 children and never had any issues before at all like recently. Sometimes i just ache all over. Im always tired... no abnormal bleeding from nose as mentioned in some other posts on here. Im 26 years old.

Id be greatful for any help i just feel like im going to fall appart :-(

Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I don't know if this will help but I was checking out different websites and one was talking about Tietze's syndrome and she was talking about the painful feeling between the breast area on the bone...  maybe this helps??  Best of luck to you.  
Blank
I know your post is a couple years old already, but if you're still having symptoms, you might check out Lyme Disease a.k.a. Borreliosis. I was recently diagnosed with it after 16 months of increasing symptoms, including fatigue, headaches, and rib pain.  Most doctors were trained to look for swollen knees and a rash, and aren't aware of the late stage symptoms.

This document has a good overview and symptom list, although presentation is often different in the UK.  You might do some research online.  Good luck!

http://www.ilads.org/lyme_disease/B_guidelines_12_17_08.pdf
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank