Bone cancer?
I'm a 16 year old male who has been suffering and still is from pain in my right leg. Below the knee and above the ankle. The pain has been going on for weeks, I've recently been getting pain in my ankle and closer to my knee. It gets worse from simple things like walking for 5 mins as well as at night. I saw my doctor on Monday and he immediately wrote off as shin splints but when i said the part about it hurting worse at night and from simple things he took a bit of interest. I also feel warm at times and a general unwell feeling. I forgot to mention within the last 5 days I've been having pain in my right forearm(not sure if it's related). Is it possible I have bone cancer? Please answer as soon as possible.
hey i i am 21 years of age and my problem started when i was your age but when did it start and fo rmy comment i would like to add that i myself for 5 years have been dealing with random bone pain myself and i would like to ask in your ankle does it feel like if you walk or run sometimes does your ankle feel it could shatter like glass and wants to give out? and does it jump from place to place and go to new spots in your skeletal structure? if so my pains have been doing the same thing lately below and right above the knee(s) in middle of shin(s),middle of forearm(s) right or left tip of tailbone with this one do you sometimes walk and when it acts up do you find your self TOO weak to walk because of the pain? and mid left and or right thyroid bones? i mention all these part of the body because i myself have been noticing the pains become more intense as time goes by and the places grow closer to each other but i would like to ask at what age did these pains start? hopefully you get this comment cause im wondering this my self. thank you from a random civilian J.C.4626