Bone Cancer Community
Bone pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank

Bone pain

I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in February of this year. My doctor said that he's going to delay treatment. My questions are, I've been having bone pain in my lower hip and upper thigh for about the past month and a half, could the myeloma be causing this? Also, does myeloma cause problems this quickly? I'm really scared and don't know what to do or expect.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi there,
Multiple myeloma is a cancer that starts in plasma cells in bone marrow. As the cancer advances it causes bone or back pain, bleeding problems, brittle bones that can break easily, fatigue due to anemia, fever, breathlessness etc.Your symptoms could be explained by multiple myeloma. This disease is closely watched in people who have mild disease or where the diagnosis is not certain .It is best to consult an experienced oncologist and start treatment at the earliest. Do write to us again on how you are doing.
Take care and best regards!
Blank
7825559_tn?1394524957
See your doctor to determine the underlying cause if you develop symptoms common to multiple myeloma, such as weakness, fatigue and bone pain.

www.myelomacrowd.org
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank