Hard pea sized lump on forehead.
Hey, now this will probably come across as a bit paranoid but I could really do with some help. I've had a hard peaish sized lump on the right side of my forehead for, probably about 2 years now. I can't remember when it appeared but I have a feeling I had a horrible spot around there, but as I say I'm not totally sure. As I've had a fair few bangs on my head and have a fair amount of scar tissue from sport, and have another what my doctor calls a 'delve' on the side of my head, I'm just worried these knocks could have caused some bone growth in my head. My doctor said not to worry, but I know he does like to make you feel better sometimes, not saying he wouldn't refer me if he thought I was serious, but he didn't seem like he was willing for me to have a scan. So I'd really like a couple of opinions please as to what you think it could be because I have already told my doctor. Sorry this was so long, and it's probably in the wrong section.
Can I also add I do get slight headaches above my left eye which is just where the lump is. Feels slightly pressured sometimes, but usually it's painless unless concentrating hard.