Aa
A
A
Close
Hard pea sized lump on forehead.
Hey, now this will probably come across as a bit paranoid but I could really do with some help. I've had a hard peaish sized lump on the right side of my forehead for, probably about 2 years now. I can't remember when it appeared but I have a feeling I had a horrible spot around there, but as I say I'm not totally sure. As I've had a fair few bangs on my head and have a fair amount of scar tissue from sport, and have another what my doctor calls a 'delve' on the side of my head, I'm just worried these knocks could have caused some bone growth in my head. My doctor said not to worry, but I know he does like to make you feel better sometimes, not saying he wouldn't refer me if he thought I was serious, but he didn't seem like he was willing for me to have a scan. So I'd really like a couple of opinions please as to what you think it could be because I have already told my doctor. Sorry this was so long, and it's probably in the wrong section.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Can I also add I do get slight headaches above my left eye which is just where the lump is. Feels slightly pressured sometimes, but usually it's painless unless concentrating hard.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank