Bone Cancer Community
Pain in shin and knee
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in shin and knee

A couple of months ago, i had a dull ache in my shin bone for around 20 minutes. Then it all cleared up, but later i found a painless lump on my shin, which didn't hurt unless you pressed it hard. It was from that point on, i started having random pains, sometimes long and dull, and sometimes short and sharp. It doesn't really have a usual area, but it tends to happen more in my knee, middle shin and the upper thigh. Sometimes when i walk, my right knee clicks. Rarely, when i lie down for a while (this happened once or twice) my leg just jumps.

I googled these symptoms and quite a lot of sites mentioned osteosarcoma. And every now and then i get pains in my wrist, upper arms etc, so could it spread that quickly in 3 months? Is it likely to be anything serious?