lump on arm
Hi:
I have a small limp on my upper right arm about 2.5 inches from the elbow. Its about 3/4 to 1 inch in size, has not changes much in the last 3 months and the area around it is kind of bumpy (not on skin, but inside). I have no pain. It's kind of hard but does not protrude much at al. I'm a mail, 49 in great heath, so history of cancer in me or my family.

Of course I'm concerned that it's a soft tissue cancer -- can someone descrive how a soft tissue in this area feels? Could this be one? I see my Dr on Tuesday -- but of course the more i think about it the more concerned i get ..

any info on how a cancer tumor would feel and whether this might be one would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!!!
Andrew
Hey Andrew!

It would not be possible for you to differentiate between a bony mass of a soft tissue mass at time and would require a clinical evaluation by a doctor. Further investigational studies may be required to differentiate between a benign and a malignant mass. It would be best to wait till your doctor’s appointment, to get his/ her opinion regarding the situation , when a management plan can be decided upon.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!