Bone Cancer Community
some questions
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

some questions

some questions where to post some skull disorders or skull flatened because my skull is flat from left to the middle im 15 years old how to make it round or what should i do
Blank
People will look at the beauty of your Soul through your eyes and what comes from your heart.  Never be obsessed with what someone else think of you.  With respect to your question, reshaping your skull is not possible.  My wife has a deformity from brain surgery and I and no one else has ever given once ounce of thought to it.  Good luck!  
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
People will look at the beauty of your Soul through your eyes and what comes from your heart.  Never be obsessed with what someone else think of you.  With respect to your question, reshaping your skull is not possible.  My wife has a deformity from brain surgery and I and no one else has ever given once ounce of thought to it.  Good luck!  
Blank
1580591_tn?1296448933
Tnx for the answer
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity