Bone Marrow Transplant Expert Forum
Bone marrow donor

This forum is a place to get answers to your questions about bone marrow transplantation. It is also a place to find others who share your interest in bone marrow transplant.

Bone marrow donor

I'm interested in donating my bone marrow. I would like to know what I need to do? I don't know how to innitiate this type of donation. Can some one please help me.

Thanks!
Hi Snowwhite_0704,

So happy to hear that you are interested in becoming a bone marrow donor.  The first step is to sign up and register - it's very simple to do and you can do so on line or find the nearest Registry drive.  You can visit the Be The Match website for more information:

http://marrow.org/Join

Thank you again for your consideration and generosity in wanting to become a donor! Our patients appreciate it!