Bone Marrow Transplant Expert Forum
rib cage pain
About This Forum:

This forum is a place to get answers to your questions about bone marrow transplantation. It is also a place to find others who share your interest in bone marrow transplant.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

rib cage pain

Okay I have a problem I lay down on my side and it hurts to breath it feels like a bubble oh something wanting to pop its a sharp pain and I feel it everytime I take little breath or a Mindoro deep breath and I get scared to breath because of this problem please help me I'm 35 weaks pregnant
1425473_tn?1282914894
Hi sanantokat --

You should discuss this with your Ob/Gyn physician or your family care physician.  Many things can cause difficulty with breathing and I recommend that you be evaluated soon.

I'm sorry, I'm an adult bone marrow transplant physician so I don't think I will be very helpful to you.

Hope that you feel better.
2 Comments
Blank
I'm sorry I couldn't think of a place for the post and I'm ganna ask him when I get another cheak up I'm just scared of what he will say about it
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979