Bone Marrow Transplant Expert Forum
rib cage pain

This forum is a place to get answers to your questions about bone marrow transplantation. It is also a place to find others who share your interest in bone marrow transplant.

rib cage pain

Okay I have a problem I lay down on my side and it hurts to breath it feels like a bubble oh something wanting to pop its a sharp pain and I feel it everytime I take little breath or a Mindoro deep breath and I get scared to breath because of this problem please help me I'm 35 weaks pregnant
Hi sanantokat --

You should discuss this with your Ob/Gyn physician or your family care physician.  Many things can cause difficulty with breathing and I recommend that you be evaluated soon.

I'm sorry, I'm an adult bone marrow transplant physician so I don't think I will be very helpful to you.

Hope that you feel better.
I'm sorry I couldn't think of a place for the post and I'm ganna ask him when I get another cheak up I'm just scared of what he will say about it