Books books books User Group
Great place to buy books
About This Group:

A group dedicated to the discussion and proliferation of books.

Founded by sfkaos on September 22, 2009
86 members

Great place to buy books

Anyone have a favorite place to buy from.

Here we have a goodwill used bookstore and all proceeds go to job training for down on their luck and disabled.

Online I love Betterworld.com
They are a corporation who donate a percentage of their profits to world literacy.  Free shipping and great prices on new and used books.  
barnes and noble and joseph beth booksellers
thx for the tip...will check it out.

I usually order from Chaptersindigo.ca
If your order is over $39 they don't charge for shipping and that is a huge saving.
Where I live I go to the library to get anything from dvd to books...they are borrowed of course but a good way to get a good book or movie and save money in these economically strapped times. There is also a program called, Friends of the Library. This programs has people donating books, magazines, dvd's or videos where as the public can purchase a hardback book for $1.00 and paper backs for .50 cents. The magazines are free, I beleive the dvd's and videos are $1.00 too but don't quote me on that. The library is like a treasure chest to me  ;D
evewisewoman commented on evewisewoman's status
1 hr ago
evewisewoman commented on I've been feelin...
1 hr ago
evewisewoman commented on STOP BEING STUPID.