1114?1321348019
Borderline Personality Disorder User Group
*Newbie* Hit a wall and in need of support!
About This Group:

People with this disorder should all come together and try to help each other, i think that it is very important. We can talk about our coping skills or things we learned in DBT for those of us who can't go. Or something that really helps you cope, or how you deal with a situation and make it better, or how any of your symptoms have gotten better, the good and the bad. Lets just try to help eachother.<3

Founded by mandapanda928 on November 15, 2011
23 members

This is my first time trying forums as a place to find some help. I am currently in treatment for BPD as well as the other common issues that tag along with BPD. I feel like I've hit a wall with all of my treatment. I've never had the chance to have a personal discussion with someone who is farther along in the treatment process then I am. I feel like who I am has been stripped down and taken away and I don't know what to do with the feeling....or lack of feelings really....that I am trying to handle right now. Im not really sure what else to write. If anyone has any input, questions, advise, experience, ect..... for me, anything would be greatly appreciated!
Tags: BPD
crumbles is ... Comment
Feb 12
crumbles joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 12
Eveningsun joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 29