Advice on interviewing abused friends
Hello, I have just recently come to the realisation that I have this disorder though I have not been formerly diagnosed (I am hoping to collect evidence and give it to my psychiatrist when I meet with him in January). I have done it all as far as the list of symptoms goes and now that I have started to see that the common denominator among all the failed relationships (never want to talk to me again failed)
is me. I've done the switching between the horrible abusive messages and desperate apologies, the stalking, the obsession, the suicide threats etc.

Now thankfully past people I've abused are willing to meet with me. Just because I've recognised I have a problem doesn't quite mean I'm seeing the woods from the trees yet and I'm still fighting every day not to send a girl and email telling her I'm going to kill myself and its her fault.

I want advise on what to ask these people so that I can learn how to break this vicious cycle of broken relationships and also collect as testimony to give to my Psychaitrist and hopefully get the right treatment. Thanks. All I can think of is reading out the symptoms and asking if they recognise them.

I think that it is inappropriate to be asking that of people who obviously have strong reactions to you.

I don't think that you need 'evidence' to take to your doctor.  I think that discussing your relationship issues, etc is enough.  I think the best person to speak to regarding breaking the cycle is a therapist.

If you're friends with these people you will know where the boundaries lie and know what is safe to ask these people.

Just my thoughts.  Recovery is a process and we all need to take our own individual journey.  Do what you need to and what you think is best for you.

My advice would be to stay clear of these people and to discuss your mental health issues with a psychiatrist and therapist.