Am i Bipolar
Am i bipolar. There are times where i feel really happy and like i can do anything. I sing and dance and feel great And then there are times where i feel extremely sad and depressed like i dont want to live. Sometimes the moods are long and sometimes theyre short. Then there are times where im really irritable and cant stand anyone or even when i feel hyper and want to do cartwheels. any help is appreciated
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1110049 tn?1409405744
Hello, Only a doctor can answer your question.  We are not medical experts here, and cannot diagnose people's problems.  We are here for support.

I see you are only 15 years old.  Have you spoken to your parents about this?
Comment
Cancel
1110049 tn?1409405744
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hello, my father is Bipolar and sometimes I get worried that I have it too. Usually, they say that Bipolar is passed through your genetics? Not always but commonly. I have been checked before because I feel exactly how you do , sometimes I get extremely happy and excited for no reason, next minute I hate everyone and feel depressed and don't want to do anything. The Doctor told me it was unlikely that I have Bipolar and that the feelings I feel is just simply teenage hormones. I can't tell you whether you have it or not, i'm also 15. But if you're worried go see a doctor, it could just be all your hormones making you happy then sad.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have not talked to my parents because when i tried to tell them about other issues i have i was dismissed. They said i was just faking to get attention. Now i know people on here can not diagnose me with anything but anyone with similar stories can help me see if its possible i am.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you and i will have to take it up with my doctor when i go later this year  to see if it is anything. It is a little hard though with my mom in the room and i have no idea how to get her out without sounding rude or like im hiding anything
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank