Borderline Personality Disorder Community
BPD and PTSD
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BPD and PTSD

I was diagnosed with BPD and PTSD about 7 years ago.  I've been seeing a great therapist for about 4 years now.  Things are ok.  My life ***** in general cause I have other health issues.  I suffer chronic pain from back injuries that were apparently my fault cause I made him do it.  Anyway, I was also diagnosed with acute agoraphobia.  I've been dealing with that really well.  I'd say I just about over came that two or three years ago.  In September I was invovled in a car accident.  I was rear ended and then slammed into the large SUV in front of me.  The woman who rear ended me never even tried to stop.  My poor little ford focus was crushed.  Because of my back problems it caused more pain and now I'm now weaker.  My doctor increased my pain meds.  He won't do a new MRI to see if there is more injury.  Now I never want to leave the house and its different this time.  This time I feel like I'm on the edge and if I slip over again I'll NEVER return.  I'm hanging on by my finger nails here.  Can someone please even sympathize.  I have no one to help me with everything and I still put on my happy face each day for my kids who are now teenagers and they help physically but I do NOT let it affect their everyday teenage lives.  That is not fair to them and I refuse to do it!!!  I am allergice to most antidepressants.  I take Cymbalta but it was given to me to help with my pain.
Tags: BPD, PTSD