Borderline Personality Disorder Community
BPD ex girlfriend

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

BPD ex girlfriend

My borderline girlfriend dumped me because she wanted her space and now shes dating like 3 others guys, I've done research and understand the disease and why she left. But after being together for almost 3 years, how and why does she not talk to me at all. She never makes an effort even to just say hi. I know she still loves me, but she pretends like i don't exist, why is this?
I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, it last to much time for me to understand that my ex had BPD (2 weeks after he broke up). For 1 week after he broke up, he phoned me frequently. And every time I said I was well, he said I could not be well, that I was sad but didn´t want to demonstrate my feelings. Now I understand that he wanted me sad. In every phone call, I heard that it was my fault he had broken up and how his ex were better than me. It hurt me so much. And he got what he wanted: I said I liked him very much and that I was very sad. Now I know he is BPD and I am feeling as an idiot. I would really like to have got to the conclusion he was BPD while we were together. I was so naive that I contributed to benefit his ego and to decrease my self-steem. Unfortunately.