BPD ex girlfriend
My borderline girlfriend dumped me because she wanted her space and now shes dating like 3 others guys, I've done research and understand the disease and why she left. But after being together for almost 3 years, how and why does she not talk to me at all. She never makes an effort even to just say hi. I know she still loves me, but she pretends like i don't exist, why is this?
I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, it last to much time for me to understand that my ex had BPD (2 weeks after he broke up). For 1 week after he broke up, he phoned me frequently. And every time I said I was well, he said I could not be well, that I was sad but didn´t want to demonstrate my feelings. Now I understand that he wanted me sad. In every phone call, I heard that it was my fault he had broken up and how his ex were better than me. It hurt me so much. And he got what he wanted: I said I liked him very much and that I was very sad. Now I know he is BPD and I am feeling as an idiot. I would really like to have got to the conclusion he was BPD while we were together. I was so naive that I contributed to benefit his ego and to decrease my self-steem. Unfortunately.