Borderline personality? OCD? Or just anxiety?
I've been researching borderline personality disorder and I fit a lot of the symptoms such as mood swings, impulsive behavior, difficulty keeping relationships and stuff like that. I'm also 21 about to turn 22.. I suffered from HOCD for a while (not completely gone).. And believe I have an unofficial case of OCD. However; could all of these thoughts just be my anxiety telling me I have these disorders? Or are the disorders causing the anxiety.. I also want to know if people can outgrow bdp? And if everyone experiences these symptoms at my age? A little history about me is that my father died whn I was 12.. So I lost the father role model and figure at an early age.. I used to look up to a friend who was older and wanted to be like him. Maybe I was replacing him as the father figure, but sometimes now I try and mimic his personality. I also try and mimic other people's personalitys and have pretty low self confidence..
I haven't seen a therapist or counselor becaus I can't afford it.
Also can people live with bdp and no treatment? Like have a happy life without knowing they even have the disorder?
Whoops posted this in the wrong forum