Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline personality? OCD? Or just anxiety?
I've been researching borderline personality disorder and I fit a lot of the symptoms such as mood swings, impulsive behavior, difficulty keeping relationships and stuff like that. I'm also 21 about to turn 22.. I suffered from HOCD for a while (not completely gone).. And believe I have an unofficial case of OCD. However; could all of these thoughts just be my anxiety telling me I have these disorders? Or are the disorders causing the anxiety.. I also want to know if people can outgrow bdp? And if everyone experiences these symptoms at my age? A little history about me is that my father died whn I was 12.. So I lost the father role model and figure at an early age.. I used to look up to a friend who was older and wanted to be like him. Maybe I was replacing him as the father figure, but sometimes now I try and mimic his personality. I also try and mimic other people's personalitys and have pretty low self confidence..
I haven't seen a therapist or counselor becaus I can't afford it.
Also can people live with bdp and no treatment? Like have a happy life without knowing they even have the disorder?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Whoops posted this in the wrong forum
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources