Can't cry
this might seem weird, but As the title says, I can't cry. In fact, I haven't cried since 2007( I cried back then because my neck was in so much pain). I'm just 17 years old and I'm thinking, maybe this is not ordinary. I had romantic problems and I didn't cry, I studied away from home, everybody cried and I didn't, I had family problems (with my mom). at first It might seem like no big deal, but in fact, I really wanted to cry many times but It didn't work! it's dissapointing. you can't imagine how that can break a guy because I don't think many poeple have this issue. it's true that I like to be a hardcore guy, but when I'm alone, I sometimes want to throw some tears in to feel better. I want to cry while praying. I want to cry when I listen to a good song for god's sake! please help me out here!
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
See a psychologist, you could have mood disorder, or your tear producing glands could be defective, either way, see a professional.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I know what you mean. I couldn't cry for a few years after a traumatic event. I couldn't feel anything actually. I felt frozen and I really hated that. I was scared I would be like that forever. The feelings and the tears came back eventually and now I cry whenever I see a sad movie. I think you just have to be patient with yourself.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank