Borderline Personality Disorder Community
Crying....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Crying....

I have been for the past 3 weeks crying every day when i get up...If i am watching tv and something comes on, doesn't even have to be something sad, i will start crying, it doesn't last long, but i am getting concern i have lots of depression problems and BPD, but i have been "under control" for the past several months. now i feel like it might be starting all over again.
Namaste,

By your comments, it appears that you have had a similar problem in the past. Whether or not you sought treatment for it and if you did, you may want to address this issue with your psychiatrist.

If however, you have never had this issue diagnoised and treated, you need to get with a mental healthcare professional who can take a complete psychological history, evaluate you and develop a treatment plan, which may include medication(s) or adjunct therapy.

I have the same "crying jags" when I'm in one of my depressive states which can last for a few days or up to a month at a time, even though I am on medication and also see a counselor weekly. It's just one of the things you learn to adjust to, if you have psychological disorders of any type.

Don't try to do it all on your own, when so many resources are available to you.

Michael(Jikan)

hehe

pvc film-pvc sheet

[url=http://www.86topsun.com]pvc film[/url][url=http://www.86topsun.com]pvc sheet[/url]
One of the biggest mistakes we can make is to feel a way we felt in the past and perceive that we are regressing or getting worse. This is very linear thinking and it makes sense that you would see it as having to be that way. However, now is the time of great cleansing and for those of us with past problems it can be quite an ordeal. Be in the now. Whatever you are feeling is valid and it may be that you are crying for things which your mind cannot allow you to comprehend at this point. There are days when I feel the intense pain of the earth and the fear in all the people everywhere. I've been feeling this way lately, crying at seemingly nothing, dredging up old hurts, and turning them and all that dark energy into light by just allowing it to be. See, I start crying over nothing and then think that I must be crying for others who cannot cry(to maintain balance), so I find something in myself that I feel is bubbling to the surface waiting for me to heal it. I cry sooo hard and soo long, but after that darkness I feel a profound connection to love, trust, inner peace, and harmony. Any time you try to stop a feeling or get down on yourself for being a certain way you are encouraging that pain body(the dark energy within you that wants out) to speak up louder next time so that it WILL get noticed and so that you will be free of it.
I highly recommend EFT, which is the Emotional Freedom Technique.
It will unstick that energy that is creating such disharmony in your life in a mental and physical manner. There are EFT videos on youtube. Take care now.

Love and Light,
Diemyn
I don't detract from the people who are posting about treatment but after recovery I see life differently. After treatment helped me, I don't focusing on "suffering" or "stigma" or any other that. I focus my life on working to help other people and advocating and enjoying the good aspects of life which is harder now that I have severe tardive dyskinesia but once I got over any feelings of self loss and self pity now that I'm mentally recovered I just got back into life and reshaped what I could do, such as working from home through telecommuting and the bad aspects faded. I am a person with a psychiatric disability that I'm recovered from and now a physical disability and its just part of life and I just had to move on from there so I did and it worked.
I'm glad that you have found some peace within yourself. And, okay, your sense of who you are is kept intact with drugs. But you are ill equipped to even address my posts, based on all our communications. I'm not interested in making you understand the truth. You know, anyway, cuz you exist in my reality, and you are me. If you wanted to you'd look into these wacky claims I make using the same internet you use to spew ignorance on the forums. I am god. You are god. We are god. I don't think you're even dipping a toe into the spiritual realm and thus you have no clue, no remembrance of your godliness. You seem to be very close minded about matters of an occult(hidden) nature. I've read, like 20 times tonight, that you are a person with a disability. Is that really the person you want to be? I applaud you for helping people with disabilities. Maybe you don't realize that what I advocate is the end of the mental disability entirely. And you don't know me, so you've no idea how dark I've been, how deep I've been. I have the answers to many questions. My own odd philosophy and ideas are reflected all over the web if you look for it. It's very frustrating that you discount my help, given out of love from the higher realm, and yet fail to speak directly to the steps I suggest others take. Like I said before, if you don't get it, you just aren't meant to, and in a way I envy you your ignorance(not meant to insult) and seemingly simple nature. I've never enjoyed such a thing in this incarnation. I know what I'm talking about and I always speak from experience and truth and incorporate universal rules into my advice whenever I can so that other people can have the opportunity to wake up. You pursue me viciously, so I feel you must want something from me, but I've already led you all to water. Drink knowing that the world will never be the same again. Drink knowing it will be better.

Love and Light,
Diemyn
People have a right to their spiritual beliefs but that is apart from psychiatric treatment or therapy. If someone finds a spritual belief system to be of importance in their recovery as well that's their own personal decision. Other people however, choose not. All of this is part of an individual's personal life.
Why don't you find out about the new medications in development such as glycine which I am on which is in Phase II FDA study? There is going to be a national symposium on new treatments in development and it is worth attending (for anyone reading this):
http://www.narsad.org/help/campaign/publicannouncement.html
I represent myself only as a recovered consumer, not the viewpoints of the people who are studying the medications. Glycine is available over the shelves but must be given under a psychiatrist's care. Glycine as well as the other glutamate antagonists do not cause diabetes, weight gain, motor restlessness (akathesia) or tardive dyskiniesia which I have as a permanent side effect of the current antipsychotics and promote a full recovery and enhance cognition and do not cause emotional blunting as the studies are confirming. Its worth finding out about and then deciding for yourself (for anyone reading this).