Daydream Worries
I daydream a lot. Mostly when I'm alone though, I start getting ideas and I want to see how it would play so I daydream on it. Mainly my daydreams/fantasies are based on things I've seen, like some anime/manga and movies. I also tend to act them out a lot of the time when I'm alone, but also I've found my self talking out aloud when I read Fan fiction based on the things I daydream about. Is any of this normal? Help please.
I'm not sure if it is something I would call normal but I expect many of us have done it/ do it.

I guess some people would be interested in learning about how much this affects your life.  I think that it is best to live your life in reality versus a fantasy.  Maybe it's just a phase?  Maybe its a coping mechanism?

I would possibly discuss this with a doctor.
I think as long as it doesnt intrude in your life as in you dont get your work done etc and as long as you realize its fantasy not reality youre perfectly fine,enjoy it !
Google 'Maladaptive Daydreaming"
Compulsive Fantasy fits better, but most people say MD.
I can't say for a fact that this is you, but it sounds like it could be.
I did the exact same thing in my teenage years. I am in my mid-twenties now, and since you wrote this in 2011, this would make you about 18.

I would have this 'fantasies' which I could not help but act out (granted when I was alone). Sometimes the feeling of wanting to see how a fantasy would play out would become to overwhelming I would either get really quiet, or leave the place I am entirely to daydream it (very rare but worth mentioning).

As I grew accustomed to this kind of compulsive daydreaming, I created about 3-4 story lines I would continuously go to and develop. I would say that by the time I was 18, I had some pretty well developed story lines I could defer to.

My characters would some times be leaders and the situations would, most of the time, consist of high intensity situations, usually requiring some level of leadership or sacrifice.

The thing is, I feel like describing this makes me sound very strange, but really, I am extremely social, have preformed well in school and at work. It has rarely affected my life at all, at least from what I can tell, and this is my first time speaking on the matter.

Hope this helps you relate, but again, you did post this in 2011.
I thought you said something about your age, wrong post. Ignore it.